87条“政策包”落地一年,广东文化产业“狂飙”

海外华文媒体探访南宋德寿宫:千年皇家宫苑"活"在当下

时政画说丨跨越山海的重逢

时政新闻眼丨中俄元首北京会晤,引领两国关系实现更高质量发展

文明共鉴 光影连心!中国纪录片塞尔维亚展播在贝尔格莱德启动

京韵越韵汇鹏城 巾帼传奇润人心——原创越剧《黄道婆》深圳专场演出圆满成功

Foreign Ministry helped thousands of overseas Chinese, Wang says

发布时间:   来源: chinadaily.com.cn
China handled more than 80,000 cases with strengthened consular protection efforts, issued over 6,000 alerts and evacuated thousands of Chinese citizens from Sudan, Palestine, Israel and other places over the past year, Foreign Minister Wang Yi said on Thursday.

The consular hotline 12308, operated by the Foreign Ministry, handled more than 530,000 calls last year, Wang said at a news conference.

"We have made every effort to protect the safety of overseas Chinese citizens," he said.

Noting that practicing diplomacy for the people is a ceaseless endeavor, Wang said that serving the people and meeting compatriots' expectations is the abiding mission of China's diplomacy.

This year, China will strengthen efforts in building a system for the protection of Chinese nationals and interests overseas and enhancing alert of safety risks, he said.

The country will also continue to improve consular service and upgrade "fast networks" for cross-border travel through accelerating the resumption of international passenger flights and reaching various forms of visa arrangements with more countries, he added.
上一篇:Myopia rate among Chinese children, teenagers falling
下一篇:GBA integration a focus of attention at CPPCC

首页   |   关于我们

Copyright © http://www.eurochinesedaily.com 欧洲侨报 版权所有